SHARE CUSTOM ROM AND MANY MORE

Thursday 2 November 2017

android one custom rom mi5x nougat port rom rom xiaomi [ROM] Mi 5X Android One Port ROM 7.1 From Mi A1

[ROM] Mi 5X Android One Port ROM 7.1 From Mi A1


About:
Mi A1 Android One Rom Ported for Mi 5X Tiffany. System Resources Untouched, Very Clean & Fast & Stable Rom

Android One launched by Google CEO Sundar Pichai — is a line of Android devices targeted at first-time smartphone users in emerging markets. Android One devices are stock Android phones, and Google designs, develops, and markets new devices, while OEMs handle all the manufacturing.

Notice: This Rom Not Included Firmware. if you any problem, Please Flash First Latest MI 5X Official MIUI Rom.

How to install:
- Unlock bootloader
- Flash TWRP
- Wipe data and cache partitions
- Flash zip file
- Reboot

Known issues:
- Fingerprint acting as a button while unlocked.
- You tell me.

FAQ:
Q: Can I flash over August patch without wiping data?
A: Yes, you can. However WiFi may not work. If that's your case try restoring network settings. (Settings -> More -> Restore network settings). If WiFi still doesnt work, you'll need to wipe data.

Q: Can I update via OTA?
A: No, you can't. You'll need to wait until I port the update.

Q: Does this ROM come pre-rooted
A: No, it's the A1 stock rom which doesn't come rooted. If you want root, flash Magisk through TWRP

Q: Can I install Xposed?
A: Yes, you can. Just make sure you download xposed for SDK 25.

Q: Will this rom unlock 4G 800MHz band (B20)?
A: No, it won't unlock it. Mi A1 uses a different modem which supports it. Mi 5X modem doesn't.

Q: Do I need to unlock my bootloader?
A: Yes, you need to unlock the bootloader before you can install any custom ROM.

Q: How can I unlock my bootloader?
A: Apply for permissions on http://en.miui.com/unlock/ then download the tool and follow the steps.

Q: Where can I download TWRP?
A: You can download it from here or here

Special thanks:
ravinder0003, he dumped system.img and boot.img from A1. Without him, we wouldn't have october patch, as xiaomi didn't release it on his website.
heli0us, I based my port rom on his august patch port.

Screenshot:





Download:
Mi 5X Android One Port ROM 7.8.23
Mi 5X Android One Port ROM 7.10.14

if you like my work & encourage me further
(Read Also) [ROM] MIUI 8 MULTIROM STABLE Support Bahasa Indonesia for Xiaomi Mi5/Mi5 Pro/Gemini

Source: 4pda.ru, en.miui.com, xda-developers

Contributors
Aex12, ravinder0003, heli0us
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
Based On: Android One

Version Information
Status: Stable
Current Stable Version: 7.10.14
Stable Release Date: 2017-10-21

Created 2017-10-21
Last Updated 2017-10-21

No comments: